Thank you for your interest in Veritas Classical Academy (VCA). At VCA, international students have the opportunity to complete a uniquely Christian, college-preparatory program designed to build English language proficiency as well as college readiness.
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by scoring the following:
TOEFL: 71-74 or higher
TOEFL Jr: 800 or higher (7th & 8th grades)
- Participate in a mandatory interview with the International Students Director, Academic Director, and Headmaster.
- Have academic grade point average of 3.5 or higher (transcripts translated into English).
- Be committed to Veritas Classical Academy’s Statement of Faith.
- Complete and submit an application for admission that includes health and immunization records, and required registration ($300) and application ($200) fees.
- Submit academic records, copies of standardized tests, and report cards (translated into English where applicable)
- Be prepared for family phone interview or Skype.
Complete and submit an Application for Admission with the required application fees.
- Submit academic records and standardized tests for the past 2 years, translated into English where applicable.
- Submit three personal references: (teacher/faculty (2), pastoral (1)).
- Academic screening and family phone interview via Skype with Dr. David Kim (Headmaster), Mrs. Kay Kim (Academic Director), and Ms. Sarah Lee (International Students Director).
- Registration Forms (to be provided upon acceptance)
- Personal References
- School Transcripts (translated into English)
- Completion of the I-20 Signature Page
- Copy of Passport
- Immunization Records/Health Records
- Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Tuition and Fees (upon acceptance)
Please contact Sarah Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for homestay information.