Thank you for your interest in Veritas Classical Academy (VCA). At VCA, international students have the opportunity to complete a uniquely Christian, college-preparatory program designed to build English language proficiency as well as college readiness.
• Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by scoring the following:
TOEFL: 71-74 or higher
TOEFL Jr: 800 or higher (7th & 8th grades)
• Participate in a mandatory interview with the International Students Director, Academic Director, and Headmaster.
• Have academic grade point average of 3.5 or higher (transcripts translated into English).
• Be committed to Veritas Classical Academy’s Statement of Faith.
• Complete and submit an application for admission that includes health and immunization records, and:
· Required application fee ($200), and enrollment fee ($1000, half of which will be credited toward tuition)
·Beijing Online: required application fee ($100), and enrollment fee ($1000, half of which will be credited toward tuition)
• Submit academic records, copies of standardized tests, and report cards (translated into English where applicable)
• Be prepared for family phone interview or Skype.
Complete and submit an Application for Admission with the required application fees.
• Submit academic records and standardized tests for the past 2 years, translated into English where applicable.
• Submit three personal references: (teacher/faculty (2), pastoral (1)).
• Academic screening and family phone interview via Skype with Dr. David Kim (Headmaster), Mrs. Kay Kim (Academic Director), and Ms. Pamela Hernandez (International Students Coordinator).
1. Registration Forms (to be provided upon acceptance)
2. Personal References
3. School Transcripts (translated into English)
4. Completion of the I-20 Signature Page
5. Copy of Passport
6. Immunization Records/Health Records
7. Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage
8. Tuition and Fees (upon acceptance)
Please contact the office for homestay information